Key to its exceptional performance in both bagging- and mulching-modes is its Contraflow mower-deck, which is fitted with two counter-rotating blades.
The action of the blades creates a powerful airflow, which, in mulching-mode ensures clippings are held under the deck for longer so they’re more finely chopped; and in collection mode, blasts clippings at high velocity through the discharge-chute, in turn facilitating effective damp-weather bagging.
The Stiga Estate 5092H Lawn Tractor comes equipped with a very high-performance 9kW Briggs & Stratton OHV Powerbuilt engine with electric key ignition for effortless starts; and a Dual-Clean™ air-filter with foam pre-cleaner for optimum component protection. B & S’s vibration-reduction measures (‘AVS’) minimise shock-transfer through the seat and steering-wheel so as to maximise driver-comfort.
Featuring a pedal-controlled hydrostatic-drive, whereby you can adjust the ground-speed (forward and reverse) in infinite increments, the Stiga Estate 5092 H can be driven intuitively and is highly manoeuvrable for such a sizeable machine.
It offers seven preset blade-heights (25 – 80mm), so you can easily adapt to a change in conditions; and it’s supplied with an enormous 260-litre grass-catcher, which combines with a six-litre fuel-tank to ensure very large-scale jobs can be completed with few interruptions (a ‘collector full’ buzzer alerts you when capacity is reached).
Stiga’s provision of twin-headlights means you’ll be able to carry-on working when the light’s not at its best; while their fitting of a contact-breaker under the driver’s seat works to enhance user-safety by cutting the engine (and blades) when no-one is at the helm.
This 92cm model has a five-year homeowner-use warranty and has been developed for lawns up to around 6000m2 in area.
- High-performance Contraflow deck ensures exceptional mulching and bagging
- Foot-pedal hydro-drive provides smooth, instinctive speed control
- High-performance B & S OHV engine with AVS for smooth, low-vibration operation
- Time- and effort-saving electric key start
- Choose between seven cutting-heights, adjustable from 25 – 80mm
- Deck-wash facility makes the removal of clumped clippings simple
- Comfortable light-touch steering
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety
- Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces
- Capacious fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Twin headlights for safe mowing in low-light conditions
- Suitable for areas up to 8000m2
- Mulch-kit included and trailer-hitch