The Toro 21766 is the All Wheel Drive option in the Toro homeowner range of steel deck Recycler lawnmowers.
Toro Recycler mowers enable the user to recycle on demand as they mow. This means you can switch from collecting the grass to mulching it in seconds with a flip of a lever. No need to remove the bag. Mulching grass clippings recycles them back into the lawn helping with new growth and improved appearance.
The Toro 21766 features All Wheel Drive which provides continuous drive to all 4 wheels for better traction on slopes or whilst mowing in damp or wet conditions. Rear wheel and front wheel drive mowers can slip down inclines but AWD machines will keep a straight mowing line.All wheel drive also helps with moving the mower around turns or obstacles on the lawn including flower beds and shrubs.
The Toro Automatic Drive System with traction assist propels the mower along at a comfortable pace instep with your own. The drive system continually adapts to your speed, slower or quicker even up or down slopes.
The Toro 21766 AWD is fitted with the Briggs & Stratton 675EXi engine. These engines are 22% lighter than the previous versions and have increased torque and fuel efficiency. In Briggs and Stratton tests the 675EXi OHV engine was 8.3% more fuel efficient and produced 11.4% more torque.
- Engine : Briggs and Stratton 675 EXi OHV Series
- Engine Capacity : 163cc
- ReadyStart: Yes
- Starter : Recoil
- Fuel Consumption: 1.42 litres / hr @ 2600rpm (Depending on application & operating conditions)
- Drive : Automatic Drive System with traction assist, variable speed adapts to your pace, all wheel drive
- Cutting Width : 55cm
- Cutting Height Adjustment : 4 point
- Cuttings Heights : 25mm – 102mm
- Rear Collect : Yes
- Mulch / Recycle : Yes
- Side Discharge : Yes
- Grass Bag Capacity : 74 litres
- Wash Port : Yes
- 0.6L Bottle of Engine Oil Included
- Handles: Height adjustable
- Weight : Approx 37kg
- Dimensions (HxLxW) : 107cm x 150cm x 58cm
- Warranty : Manufacturer’s 2 year warranty