Key to its impressive performance it its Briggs & Stratton Briggs & Stratton 675 IS-Series engine; an advanced 163cc four-stroke air-cooled unit with the US market-leader’s OHV (overhead-valve) technology – this means the engine operates at a lower running-temperature, which in turn maximises engine-life.
Other advantages of OHV design include smooth performance, reduced noise and improved fuel-economy.
Splash Lubrication and an oval paper air-filter deliver exceptional durability; while a lithium-ion-type push-button starter eliminates ignition-headaches.
The Stiga Twinclip 55 SVEQ B Lawnmower is hard to beat when it comes to adaptability, with its variable-speed power-drive and Stiga’s provision of four mowing-modes ensuring you’ll be able to achieve superb results whatever the conditions*.
It boasts a cone-clutch transmission, which optimises torque so as to make it possible to traverse very rough grass and severe slopes without fear of stalling; and it’s fitted with a quick-release foldable handlebar that allows it to be made ready for storage in a jiffy.
Constructed around a hybrid galvanised-steel and aluminium deck, the Stiga Twinclip 55 SVEQ B Self-Propelled Lawnmower comes backed by an extended five-year manufacturer’s warranty for homeowner-use.
Thanks to Stiga’s double-layered, four-faced Twinclip blade, this model cuts and recuts clippings, thereby optimising both bagging-efficiency and quality of finish.
The Twinclip 55 SVEQ B has a 53cm width-of-cut and a 70-litre collector; a combination that makes it perfect for areas up to 2000m2.
* The mowing-modes are as follows: collection; mulching; rear-discharge; side-discharge
- A commercial-spec machine for professional and large-scale domestic use
- Four-in-one design confers unrivalled flexibility-of-use
- Collect, mulch or rear/side-discharge grass-cuttings
- Mulch-plug and large-capacity fabric bag included
- Twinclip blade for a superb finish and fantastic bagging-efficiency
- Advanced B & S DOV engine with push-button electric-start
- Variable-speed power-drive; ideal for lawns with slopes and rough-grass areas
- Cone-clutch transmission optimises torque-delivery to the drive-wheels
- Robust galvanised-steel/aluminium hybrid mower-deck
- Large-diameter rear-wheels aid manoeuvrability in long grass
- Single-lever height-adjustment means it couldn’t be easier to set the blade position
- Height-adjustable handlebar can be collapsed for more compact storage
- Ball-bearing wheels for durability and a smooth run on rough terrain
- Handy ‘bag full’ indicator