Powering the Stiga Multiclip 47 is a Stiga RS100 engine; a 100cc air-cooled four-stroke unit that develops a substantial 1.55kw @ 2800rpm); and which benefits from an overhead-valve (OHV) design that delivers a marked cut in noise, vibration, fuel-consumption and exhaust-emissions.
A five-stage cutting-height – adjustable from 31mm to 80mm – means a ‘just so’ finish is easily achievable; while a collapsible handlebar works to maximise available space in your storage area.
A straightforward hand-propelled machine, the Stiga Multiclip 47 Blue will prove ideal if your lawn has lots of trees, ornaments and flowerbeds to work around.
It has a rugged powder-coated steel cutter-deck at its heart, so rock-solid durability is assured; and it runs on ball-bearing mounted wheels that will continue to roll freely with age.
This mulching mower’s 45cm cut makes it suitable for areas up to around 800m2.
- No need to rake or bag – this mulching-mower cuts mowing time by a huge 30%
- Smooth-running; fuel-efficient; and environmentally-sound Stiga OHV engine
- Push-type design means obstacles and space-restricted areas can be safely negotiated
- Five cutting-heights for a great finish no matter what the conditions
- Robust steel mower-deck with a protective powder-coated finish
- Ball-bearing wheels make pushing easy
- OPC ensures the safety of the user and those in the vicinity of the mower
- Collapsible handlebar reduces the overall size of the machine for storage