Hayter Harrier 48 Pro (479) has been updated for 2020. The Harrier 48 Pro 479B retains all the best features from the previous Pro model but now has many improvements including the copper infiltrated BBC top pulley, improved torque Honda engine and re-designed cutter blade . Pro models have features which are designed and suited to commercial grass cutting.
The Harrier 48 Pro (479) has a fixed speed drive powered by a Honda GCVX170 engine. The aluminium cutter deck has a 48cm cutting width with single lever height of cut adjustment. The 7 height settings allow for the best cut and finish in all working conditions.
The additional bearing mounting support has been improved for added protection against horizontal impact and impacts on the corners of the roller.
- Crank-Safe BBC System: The blade brake clutch stops the blade without having to turn the engine off reducing the time spent emptying the grass bag.
- Two piece steel rear roller with new differential & bearing mounting support system
- One Piece Aluminium Cutter Deck: Improving performance and machine life
- Heavy duty commercial grade front wheels with rubber tyres
- Rear handle and front bumper so the mower is easier to lift
- Trim Side lets the user mow right up to the edge of the lawn. The right hand wheel, cutting blade and rear roller are all positioned in-line. This is ideal for mowing around borders or retaining walls.
- A wash port has been integrated into the deck so it can be cleaned off quickly and easily after each use. Cleaning the deck keeping it free of grass will help to prolong the life of the machine.
- Model: 479B
- Cutting Width: 48cm
- Engine: Honda GCVX170 with improved 11.1 Nm torque
- Choke: Manual
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive: Yes, fixed speed (3.0mph)
- Blade Brake Clutch: Yes
- Rear Roller: Two piece steel
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Single lever
- Cutting Height Adjustments: 7 from 13 – 60mm
- Collector Capacity: 70 litres
- Collector Material: Fabric
- Lifetime Crankshaft Warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year domestic and 2 year commercial. Terms and Conditions apply including annual service by an authorised dealer
- All warranties apply to the original purchaser only
- Machine Weight (Dry): 46kg
- Machine Dimensions LxWxH : 1485 x 507 x 1080 mm