The 500 series Stiga SPR 500 AE chainsaw is joining the growing range of cordless garden tools by Stiga. The 500 Series tools all use the same 2, 4 or 5ah 48v batteries. What makes these 48v batteries different is their next gen design with zero emissions, low maintenance and high performance cells delivering longer run times.
The SPR500AE is a top handle saw made for experienced users in tree pruning and wood carving. Top handle saws are only recommended for those people who have previous experience and preferably a chainsaw certification.
The Stiga SPR 500 AE has a 1000w brushless motor which can be powered by the 4.0 or 5.0ah battery. Stiga recommend their 500 series 4ah battery for the best performance. Please note this is the bare unit only and doesn’t include a battery. These are available to purchase separately.
If you’re using the 4ah battery it’s estimated that you should be able to get 80 cuts of 16.5 cm branches done before a recharge. If you’ve got a fast charger then time to fully charge is 110 minutes. The chainsaw is fitted with a 12” / 30 cm guide bar and chain.
- Voltage: 48v
- Motor / Power: Brushless, 1000w
- Bar Length: 12 inch / 30cm
- Chain Type: 3/8″ .050″ – (91PX045X)
- Chain Speed: 20 m/s
- Chain Tensioning : Side tensioning
- Chain Brake : Yes, manual
- Oil Pump: Automatic
- Guaranteed Sound Level: 105 (A)
- Vibration Level : 5,87 (front) / 5,22 (rear) m/s/2
- Weight (without bar, chain & battery) : 3.4kg