The STIGA SAB 500 AE is powered by the new generation 500 Series battery range and an efficient brushless DigiTorq motor. Cordless machines offer reduced noise, zero emissions, cable-free working and on average 10% of the running costs of a petrol engine.
Stiga’s new generation 500 Synchronized range incorporates a twin-battery design, the dual batteries work in unison to offer smarter energy output and longer run times. The two 48v batteries (sold separately) uniquely balance themselves allowing for increased power output, greater productivity and a longer product life than other dual battery systems.
The SAB 500 AE blower features:
- Digitorq brushless motor
- Push button start
- Control panel with LED display, keypad and power switch
- Axial fan technology
- Maximum air volume of 11.4 m³/min
- Facilitated tube coupling, simple movement to remove the nozzle
- Base supports to stop the blower tipping when placed on the ground
The SAB 500 AE has an impressive maximum air speed of 55 m/s and maximum volume of 11.4 m³/min. The axial fan works like a jet turbine by sucking air into the motor fan and blasting it out through the nozzle. Effectively removes dry and wet leaves, twigs and light debris from patios, lawns and driveways.
Approximate run time 20mins with a 4Ah Battery.
Note: Battery and charger not included. The 48v dual batteries available in 2Ah, 4Ah and 5Ah options and a standard and fast charger are available.
- Voltage: 48v
- Motor: 650w DigiTorq Brushless
- Max. motor speed: 19500 rpm
- Max. air volume: 11.4 m³/min
- Max. air speed: 55 m/s
- Handle: Soft grip
- Vibration Level m/s²: 2.5
- Sound Power Level db(A): 96
- Weight: 2.6kg